<!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8863359257862965398\x26blogName\x3dsuria+melanie\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://shopaholicguru.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://shopaholicguru.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8629686687337385915', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

MY MUG SHOT
this is me

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

ABOUT THE GURU
classified FBI profile

SURIA MELANIE
sleep.eat.shop.
rewind my past
BEWARE!!! you are now reading the confessions of the not-so-shopaholic guru

Suriram Ram

Create Your Badge



ME LOVE
the beautiful one inside out

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

the caring brother

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

bestfriends.end of story.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

soulmates

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

the loving one

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

rascals

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

maru maru

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Feed'em!


GOSSIP TIME
talk to me my darlingzz




MY FRENZZZ
grand exits

sherene
alep
nancy
mira
cindy
lanny
liang yi
qilah
tim
ayie
jia lin
rose arienah
acap
lep lop
zetty
jien
nony
kayreen
indra
wawa
dexter
brice
eddie
edwin
jia seng
joe
ash
bujang hine
5A


BLOGS I READ
grand exits

suri cruise
the pink stilettos
schazwany hameed
karen cheng
hunny madu
barney stinson



Past
the historys to forget

June 2009
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010


Credits
the sources of love

Designer : DEAD-dolliie

Monday, February 22, 2010
the stories that happened yesterday



EUPHORIA

I saw the man I've been admiring today, Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor!!! Omaigot. At first I totally forgot it was today till someone mentioned to me. I felt lucky that by the time he's going to make his speech I was able to attend since I have an hour gap before my next lecture. So I dragged Liang Yi along. She had no other choice :P


The victim

I was practically walking at a very fast rate, my cheeks all flushed from the heat, sweat pouring, my baju and tudong senget because I was far too excited. Euphoria. Liang Yi had had to wear the cool mask. She told me to calm down and walk slower. Pity her, I did not listen so she had to keep up with my Sonic the Hedgehog pace. Ngahaha...


Omaigot omaigot omaigot!!!

As we reached Chancellor Hall and finally slowed down a bit, we wanted to go in but malu. My eyes went wild, looking around for my IDOL. Then I saw my friend Puteri, so we chatted a little while. I asked her "Sheikh Muszaphar ney??? Ada dalam ka???". She said yes then something else but I wasn't listening because GOOD GRACIOUS SHEIKH MUSZAPHAR WAS HEADING TOWARDS OUR DIRECTION!!!

My whole body froze as I my jaw dropped at the sight of this very handsome astronaut...Tall and handsome as he is, he was walking to the toilet. When he was gone, I was like "Liang Yi!!! omaigot!!!" as I did all the normal things a crazy fan would do - jumped, grinned like a clown and shaking my hands. Liang Yi smiled, she still looked.....calm. I can never understand you girl.

I erm, WE waited for him after that. I especially ordered my victim to be ready to snap my picture with him. And she did:


well I did take a picture with him...i was in, so was he, so it's still counted as a picture together right???

He looked old from a closer view. But still handsome. Hmm forgivable. I did not get to take the 'real' picture with him because the organizing committee did not approve of doing so... T.T


After that, the both of us went to our seats which was very very far at the top back. There were a lot of primary and kindy students too. Sheikh Muszaphar began his speech talking about his whole experience on the astronaut stuff. Do you know that you cannot be an astronaut if you have fillings in any of your teeth? Or that you must be not too tall? Your back bone's length must not be more than 99cm. His was 96cm. Close enough...

Because we had a class in the next few minutes, we cabut larh. I managed to give him a flying kiss. Bye Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor...bersyukor saye dapat tengok anda. Oh!


A very satisfied fan

Thank you IRCC committees and Anis Izzuddin. Although Sheikh Muszpahar is WAY more handsome than you, he would never replace you in my heart. Oh!


Me heart you!

You guys have truly done a wonderful job bringing him here. Seeing him actually makes me feel like I've granted one of my childish wishes. I actually had an album of it back home. Ngahaha.



Labels:




7:11 PM